We have implemented strict protocols for clients bringing horses to the hospital for appointments. We ask that clients please observe the following for the safety of both yourselves and our staff.
1. Our reception team will complete a risk assessment for every hospital appointment. This process is vital to keep everyone safe and will take some extra time to complete so please bear with us.
2. All clients must REMAIN IN THE LORRY PARK. You will not be allowed into any hospital buildings at any time. On arrival please drop your ramp and wait for one our team to greet you. Our staff will discuss the most appropriate way to unload your horse and this must be done whilst observing social distancing.
3. Clients will be given gloves to complete paperwork.
4. Visiting is not allowed except where euthanasia is imminent. In these cases a clear plan will be given as to where the visitor should go and how social distancing will be maintained.
5. For discussing cases post examination/ treatment our vets will do this outside whenever possible, as evidence suggests this greatly reduces the risk of contracting Covid 19.
6. For image viewing we will use computer terminals/ mobile phone technology.
7. You will see our staff wearing gloves and /or masks.
8. Please help by observing signage and maintaining SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Lets all ''Stay alert, keep our distance, wash our hands think of others and play our part''