At Oakham Veterinary Hospital we would like to offer not only the best start to your new puppy but also provide all the ongoing preventative healthcare that it needs to grow into a happy and healthy adult dog.
Our Puppy & Kitten Clubs have been specially designed to give your pet the best start in life by providing all the preventative healthcare they need from worming and flea treatment, to important vaccinations.
Please see the attached leaflet for full information on what is included in our puppy club package and the costs involved. The six-month plan represents a saving of at least £55 for puppy owners.
Any new puppy can take advantage of the membership packages and we feel they offer all the essentials it requires in the first 6 months of life as well as an excellent beginning to a long and happy life - all at a reasonable and cost effective price.
- A comprehensive health check with one of our vets.
- Primary course of vaccinations against distemper. hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza, leptospirosis and kennel cough.
- Monthly worm and flea treatments up to 6 months old.
- Monthly nurse clinics to weigh your puppy and give advice on preventative health care.
- Free microchip implantation.
- 10% discount on neutering.
- 4 weeks free insurance with PetPlan*.
- 10% discount on your puppy's food for the duration of the membership.
*You are not obliged to continue with this insurance if you do not deem it appropriate to your circumstances.