At Oakham Veterinary Hospital we would like to offer not only the best start to your new kitten but also the ongoing preventative healthcare that it needs to grow into a happy and healthy adult cat.
Both the Puppy & Kitten Club cover all of your pet's preventative healthcare for the first six months of their lives. After that time we advise that you move on to one of our Adult Pet Club Packages. These are designed to provide the same cover throughout their adult lives with the same great cost savings.
Please see the attached leaflet for full information on what is included in our Kitten Club package and the costs involved. The six-month plan represents a saving of at least £30 for kitten owners.
Any new kitten can take advantage of the Kitten Club package and we feel it offers all the essentials it requires in the first 6 months of life as well as an excellent beginning to a long and happy life - all at a reasonable and money saving price.
- A comprehensive health check with one of our vets.
- Primary course of vaccinations against the causes of cat flu, enteritis, and feline leukaemia.
- Monthly flea and worm treatments up to 6 months old.
- Free microchip implantation.
- Free neutering of your kitten - between 6 and 8 months of age.
- 4 weeks free insurance with PetPlan*.
- 10% discount on your kitten's food for the duration of the membership.
*You are not obliged to continue with this insurance if you do not deem it appropriate to your circumstances.